A blogger without reliable internet is… well, pretty hosed. Now it seems that bothersome situation has ebbed, and I’m up and running again. So it’s about time I share out some of the amazing eye candy I absorbed a few weeks ago at the Maison et Objet trade fair in Paris. Today, some of the notable colors stories.
Spent a day perusing the local retail scene last week; visiting a mix of vintage shops as well as several in the North Loop, LynLake, Powderhorn and Longfellow neighborhoods. Compiled a few pics of my favs!
Shops pictured above:
- FindFurnish (NE Minneapolis)
- Martin Patrick (North Loop)
- Shinola (North Loop)
- Filson (North Loop)
- The Foundry Home Goods (North Loop)
- Askov Finlayson (North Loop)
- Pharmacie Home (LynLake)
- Greater Goods (Eat Street)
- Omforme ReDesign (The Wedge)
- Forage Modern Workshop (Longfellow)
- Covet Consign & Design (Powderhorn)
- Steven B – A Yarn Design Garage Workshop (Powderhorn)